Monday, November 24, 2008

New Shares











Well its been super HOT at the moment and im sick of being on the fone chasing people (long story) So I have been scrapping heaps of late :) and went to a local crop in Mackay friday nite just gone and I had a really good time, I managed to get 4 Layouts done, which for me is Fantastic and I am way happy with the results so i thought I might share.




Jack only has 3 weeks of Kindy left and 9 weeks until he starts PREP OMG cant believe that still trying to get my head around it at the moment, Taya has been very busy helping me clean the House and do the washing and little Kobie is trying sooooo very hard to crawl and she just thinks she is so clever !! Ok must go now put the roast in the oven for tea Im Having Hugh Jackman for tea not keen on old Tom anymore!!:)))
Pop Ham and Pop Cook with the kiddies and my little boy's Kindy pics (by J&J Photography Mackay)








No comments: