Thursday, November 6, 2008

I made the BASIC GREY NEWSLETTER




Well hey everyone here is a secret I can now share I got the EYE SPY layout of the month for the November Issue of the Basic Grey Newsletter WOOHOO here is the layout that made the spotlight its the Precious Family one!!!!:) I think things are on the way up its been a very long 5 years, might need to have a celebration drink tonite I think! Went to local shop in town today and brought the new range by We are Memory keepers Christmas Range very yummy!!
I have also put the layout of taya in too as I love it heaps!!!

thats all for now happy scrapping!!!:)

Kristy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are becoming so famous I will have to get your autograph.

Well done,......

Anonymous said...

Kristy, my email is :
rhondaab@dodo.com.au

Rhonda