Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOOOHOOO

Well I cant believe it but I got an email today that made my Day Scrapbooking Memories Magazine wanted one of my layouts WOOOHOOO now like the last one they wanted I will have to sit and wait for the commissioning letter (so lets hope its real soon) But they wanted one of MY layouts I am super excited about this and getting $20 for the publication is nothing compared to the pure joy I will have when I see it in a Magazine!! I will be buying like 6magazines for Family Silly I know but hey thats just me. I changed my music today for something different heaps of different stuff :)))) Bit of the old with the new !!!

Well that be all for today

Be good and take care
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...you've cracked the big time. What a really great way to celebrate the middle of the week. Will look forward to saying "I know her" when I show people your lo.

Rhonda