Sunday, November 16, 2008

So a update

Ok so you have seen this weeks shares, so kobie was 6mths old on Friday and I just dont know where that has gone it still only feels like yesterday that all we wanted was to bring her home from Hospital and now its 6mths later!! Its been super HOT the last couple of days so the Ac has been getting hiding:) Need to be comfy I say! Jack is getting really excited about his Prep open day which is this thursday and Taya is well just being really girly @ the moment which is nice for change instead of playing with trucks and getting dirty, she has taken to her Dolls and playing Mummys and Babies with Jack, its so funny to sit and listen to what they say and what gets me is that they know sooo much!!!

On another note I have finally seen the LAST EVER SERIES of MCLEODS DAUGHTERS and I balled my head off, I loved the series and can not understand why the Nine network never continued to air it after the olympics finished, Shame on u Nine, I loved it just as much as the prior 7 Series. Just think its sad that if you want to see the last series you have to buy the DVDs or wait for the Local Video Shop to get in for Hire.

My Parents came down for tea last night and we went out to a local spot and after tea we announced that it was terrible and we are now going to have to Mackay for meal or Dinner out as everything in Sarina is Terrible.

Ok well that be all for now Be Safe and take care Chickies:)))
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having trouble finding good places in Mackay as well. Unless you want a $300 meal. Maybe I'm getting old and contancerous. Love the los by the way. Day off tomorrow, but I will probably do more than if I was at work.

Have a great week....