Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yep I know Been awhile




Ok so to cut a long story short, in the last couple of weeks I have been flat out going to see Builders about a new house and let me tell you with three kids its alot of work. I have been able to scrap but not as much as I normally do, but I do have some exciting news, I have a Project going in issue 66 of Scrapbook Creations, so keep your eyes peeled:)




I had Sandras Scrapbooking Premiere Retreat last wkend I only went for the Saturday and had a great time :) Just nice to have a break from the kids and unwind and I had a great time catching up with Marni, which was just fantastic we need to do it more often chickie. Its such a blast with you ! It was also great to catch up with some of the ladies from Moranbah and th regulars from Sarina.




Ok so I have one share and its from the Retreat and the other page I can not share as its going in the Magazine! I forgot to say a huge congrats to my Little Man Jack Pat he graduated from Kindy on Tuesday:) Hence the pic




Be good and send some happy house building vibes my way:) Cause I need it




cheers Kristy

No comments: