Thursday, December 18, 2008

WOOHOO

Ok so its only a quick post but my Kit arrived today for Marni Telfords Sweet sublime OTP Class with Wicked Princesses and my Entrantress Kit arrived too, I cant wait to get started on both the kits but need to Finish my xmas pressies off First.

And in other Exciting News I have had another project accepted for SC in issue 68 next year WOOHOO.

On the house front we are now in the process of looking at a block at Campwin Beach, and I have found my House Plan just waiting to get the inclusions list and price:)

by the way I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR:)

cheers Kristy

1 comment:

Rhonda Bates said...

Congrats on your lo publications. I have just scored a Fiskars pack from the Fiskarscraft web site working on Xmas traditions. Really excited as I usually don't win anything.