Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some SAD but HAPPY news


So here is layout I have just done of my DH so I thought I would share.
On a sad note one of my Fav Scrappers is stepping out of the Scrapbook Arena, Lusi Austin you will be missed by many and it will be hard not seeing your work in the magazines anymore, but with baby number 4 on the way and home schooling two of your children next year we all understand as the saying goes FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST no matter what. And congrats to Ngarie Bartlam who is taking over Lusi' Top Ten in SC:)
I have some super exciting news but as Im unsure if I can spill the beans you will have to check back later to see if I could or not tell you all. When I find out for sure I will let you all know one way or the other.
Ok Im off now to spend sometime with the Family
Be good and take care
Kristy

No comments: