Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just too Cute


Ok so I just had to share this picture of the Kids I had taken it this arvo so my mum had a new fresh picture ofthe kids to take up to cairns on the weekend to show my nana how much they have grown. ANd oh my god Finally got my hands on the new BASIC GREY Urban Prairie range it is just so yummy that I have done a layout and in the process of another shares later, so other than that not much has been happening my DH has been working far too much but with a shut down on these things happen. Kids are great and im pretty good at the moment too.

Best go sort kids for baths etc and dinner its a real BUGGER that my Chef is working so much cause now I have to cook and organise everything has it been a month yet?????? NOPE not even close still got another 4wks to go.


bye for now Kristy

No comments: