Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It must be kept a secret





HAHA ok so my way exciting news is going to have to wait until Early November Sorry ladies:( but I have been told to keep it to myself! So make sure you check back soon for the news!!


Ok some stuff to share! So I am totally sad about the scrapbook magazines in Australia at the moment, Dont get me wrong I love them but I am cranky with the submission side of it, I have been told by so many that my work should be in magazines but everytime I send them in I get the dear miss letter back or nothing at all! I just wonder why its not getting picked mind you I have something coming up in a sc but thats a TopTen and im super excited about that and sm did ask for one of my los but dont know which issue it will be in !!! I just keep on sending them in the hope that one day my talent will be discovered and I might just get a look in with the magazines. Ok so enough about that here are my shares:)


No comments: