Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to 1977




Well I just had to share this layout I did, I was looking for photos recently and come across a photo of my mum and dad it was taken for their Engagement for the local paper back in 1977 and I just fell in love with the classic appeal the photo had and the result on a page even better.






And I have a picture of my new house, which has Roof Trusses now and actually looks like a house, since I took the photo though I now have gutter and fashing( I think thats what they call it??) Its all so very exciting coming along well now which is Fantastic.
thats all for now
kristy

1 comment:

Rhonda Bates said...

First things first....you star you, Scrapbook Creations mag arrived in mail today, and lo and behold Mrs is in it not once but twice...nice job girl.
Now your Mum and Dad look too young to be engaged, great lo though, and then soon you will have a house....look out world Kristy will not be homeless anymore...Rhonda