Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Times a STAR

Hey some really cool news if you have not seen the latest issue of Scrapbook Creations, you must go and grab a copy, I am Published in the Magazine 3 Times two in galleries and one is a Project with Texture Paste WOOHOO I am on cloud nine:)

In other news I would like to share with you all my Friend Kim, has given Birth to a BABY BOY yesterday weighing in at 8 pound 1, mum and little Max Anthony are both well ! I have seen a picture and he sure is cute but I am yet to make it to the hospital for a visit, as I have three sick kids so I will just have to wait until they go home and visit then. Congrats to Max, Kim and Emersen on the safe arrival of little Max.

Not real happy with my house as they have not done anything for two days now so I cranky as :(

bye for now

Kristy

No comments: