Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Woohoo another birthday

Ok so WOOHOO another Birthday has come and gone but I dont feel any older (haha) Brad and the kids got me a Pandora braclet with 3 charms and then I added to it with my best mate giving me a hooty owl charm and my brother gave me a lock charm with pink bling. My mum and dad gave me a Blue tooth hands free thing for in the car and Tickets to the V8 supercars in townsville in July WOOHOO I cant wait, the sound the drivers the cars it makes my heart race. Brads mum and dad gave me an IOU present which means Denise knows what the present is but wants to wait to see the colours in my new House.

Other than that not much else has happened so for now I bid u farewell.

Peace out
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, Bookings for Bne expo open today. Log on to www.scrapbookexpo.com.au/Brisbane2009 for full details of classes etc and to make purchases of classes and entry tickets..Rhonda