Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SOME EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE

My layout from the Sarina Crop with Scrapbooking Premiere Taya has an attitude to boot. But she is still a very good girl got to love her and the pose




Well hey I have some super cool hot of the press news to share with u all





TUrn to page 11 of the NEW scrapbooking memories magazine and see my work in print for Bumblebee Crafts!!!!!!! Was totally over the moon about this but thats not my big News





Here goes I have been asked to do a Layout for the Fabulous LUSI AUSTIN in her Top Ten Feature in scrapbook creations ( My first magazine appearance as a contributor) WOOHOOO





Let me tell you that I screamed the house down and my dear son even asked me to be quiet as I was being to loud and I was hurting his ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





So I am still on cloud nine about it!!!





You will have to keep ur eyes peeled in the future issues of scrapbook creations to see the layout (and the wait will be worth while)



seeyas for now

kristy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Woo Hoo Congrats to you.

I'm in this months Top 10, was an absolute blast to get that email from Lusi out of the blue.

Just saw some of your pages on the KDD blog, looking fantastic chicky.

Nicxx