Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick 5 minutes to spare

Ok so I have a few minutes so I will make a quick post, I have done some layouts but am yet to take pictures but will share when I have taken pictures!!

Jack had a pirates day for fthers day @kindy today but is going to make some stuff for his dad and bring them home this arvo

Taya is at daycare and by all accounts should be having a great day like she does every week

Kobie is now sleeping in the portacot in my room which means my last baby is growing up she will be 4 mths old on Sunday, time goes so quick when life is so busy.

Ok have a crop on Sunday with scrapbooking premiere which will be lots of fun, come check it out for a crop, shop, gossip any of the above here are the details

Where Sarina Bowls Club
Time 10am to 4pm
Cost $25 for the day this includes ur lunch and afternoon tea and use of all scrapbooking premiere's tools etc.
There is also a class on the the day and the cost of that is $15 this includes ur class kit.
Rsvp to Sandra on 49432280

Would love to see some new scrappers there

Ok cheers for now Kristy

No comments: