Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Masters Entry done and posted

Wow finally its done and finished my scrapbooking memories masters entry is completed and sent I nver thought I was going to get it finished but I did and I am so very happy with how it all turned out, now the waiting to see how I went.

I am going to have a MASSIVE clean up at my scrap station now and only after it is clean I am going to start scrapping some layouts of Kobie paige, I have so many photos already and she is only 9wks old god time goes fast, it only seems like yesterday that she was born.

I seen the proofs of Tayas daycare photos this morning and I cant pick which ones I want so I am thinking about it over nite.

Jacks kindy has the picture plates to o this term and I got some extra stuff for xmas presents etc and one for Taya to do as well.

Ok so I will post the pitures of my layouts from the weekend in the next day or two have to go do house work now :( but it needs to be done

bye for now
kristy

No comments: