Sunday, July 13, 2008

Karen Day Designs and Scrapbooking Premiere

WOW I had a blast at the KDD launch Party in Moranbah yesterday, I got 3 layouts done including the class one I am so happy I feel 100% having some much needed ME time away from the kids etc,

Yesterday was the first time my friend Sandra's New online Shop(that goes live on the 1st of August)Scrapbooking Premiere had its first trip out of Snadras carport and out to moranbah, The ladies that came to the launch party were wrapped with the fact they could do some shopping and scrap at the same time !!!! Alot of the ladies loved the fact that the shop had entire ranges of the product and not just a few bits and pieces!!!!

So a huge Congratulations to Sandra and Scrapbooking Premiere on a job well done (its great having a shop 3 doors down) and also congrats to Karen on a well organised launch party I hope to see more fabulous designs soon.

Ok so im off to finish my entry for Scrapbooking Memories Masters so I can express post it on tuesday. Cant believe I got it all done !!

I will upload some pics of my layouts from yesterday later on today at some stage.

kristy

1 comment:

scrappinshawnni said...

HEY!!! I had so much fun too! :) I'm so glad you girls got to come out to Moranbah!

I stayed until 1am, got a mini album done, four layouts done and part of another one using the LOVELY pp's got from Sandra!!!

So looking forward to seeing your layouts and tehe shops grand opening! :)

Thanks again for coming out! :)

Shawnnita