Sunday, May 25, 2008

Im a mum again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hey everyone

What a very draining two weeks I have had, I have only just come home from Hospital after a 2week stay, Brad and I became parents again but it was earlier than we expected, after a few dramas with me the choice was made by the Doctor to bring the delivery of our 3rd Baby forward by a week, so on Wednesday afternoon the 14th of May at 5.47 weighing in at 6p9oz we were blessed with another Daughter KOBIE PAIGE, Now if I had of known then that the very brief cuddle and look brad and I had, I would of made it last longer. I got back to my room to find out that Kobie was in the special care nursery and on a machine called CPAP which helps premmie babies to breathe if they have premature lungs which Kobie did. I'm not going to go into details as so much happened I finally got my first proper cuddle on the 20th of May it was only a quick 10min cuddle but I balled my eyes out, a moment I will cherish forever !!! The cuddles got more regular and then today we were blessed again to to be told we could finally go home the best news I had been given since she was strong enough to come of the CPAP machine.


I intend on making lots of pages for Kobie's Album with the story of her first 11 days of life etc so one must keep on checking here for the production line of album pages.

Ok so kobie is getting sad now so I'm off to be motherly

bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristy on the birth of Kobie (love that name!!) So glad you are home now after a bit of a scare :(

I'm so happy you are all well now :)

Take care
Karlene xx