Monday, May 12, 2008

11 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW can u believe it I have eleven days to go until I have baby number 3 its all booked and ready to go I cant wait im soooo excited and Jack and Taya are getting soo excited about their new baby coming and want to take photos and help me to dress feed and change nappies (very excited) Brad starts holidays on thursday and I believe he is going to be busy doing some over due jobs around the house before the baby gets here.


Here are a couple of photos my friend Kylie took of me and the kids a couple of weeks ago I was not quite 34wks at the time wow this is the last time for photos like these no more babies after this one


Ok so the kids want me to go read them a story, hopefully I will post again before I go and then you will have to wait until Im feeling better and at home a

nd I will post some pictures of the newest addition to the family.

1 comment:

Lea Adcock said...

Take Care ok - thinking of you.