Friday, September 7, 2007

Please just a bit of Peace



I love my kids but some days like today I wish that they were at daycare or somewhere without me because they are being typical 2 and 3 year old kids and just testing me to the max. But having said that I still love them not matter how naughty they are. I also want to Thank Lea for helping me to organise and create this Blog without your help I would not have this blog so thanks heaps. Best be of the kids are cracking up again and its only 10.15 its going to be a big day .Just need to think happy thoughts.

1 comment:

Lea Adcock said...

Your Welcome Kristy. Glad you like it. I totally understand the matter with the kids. Its a School Free day today because of the Royal Adelaide Show. Most schools have allowed for a pupil free day so the kids can go to the show.
Hayden has been very helpful this morning so I have given him a sticker on his chart for that. He thinks that cool. Mitch (Mr Attitude) with always something to say or make a comment, will be interesting today.
Hope you have a good day Kristy. Sending you positive vibes for you.

Lea
x