Monday, September 10, 2007

Casual weekend

Well what a weekend, I went to my first cybercrop at scrap with v, what a heap of fun that was, lots of challenges and games in between doing my jobs and attending the kids I got 3 challenges done. Friday nite I had Sandra come down to join me for the cyber crop and we had a great evening have not scrapped together like that for a while so that was nice. Saturday was a very slack day as Jack went to the movies with his aunty and spent the day with her. Taya and I had a very girly morning playing with dolls and drawing pretty pictures. I like it when I get alone time with each of the kids. Sunday was pretty quite Brad was at work until lunch time so Sunday arvo he mowed and I washed the car my pride and joy. I am going to take a photo of it today its not quite two months old and I still don't have a photo very unlike me have just had heaps on. If I get time I will upload the photo of my Car later today. Well I best be going get my jobs done.

cheers Kristy

No comments: