Thursday, January 29, 2009

Packing

Ok so I have been flat for two days now packing up my home of 5 years, so it can all go into storage until our new house is Built!!
Jack started prep without a drama in the world, he has been soo tired and in bed at 7.30pm and falls to sleep straight away.
Taya and kobie have been busy helping me pack HAHA :) I suppose any help is better than none even if they are just making more mess for me !
Well I will put some pics up of jack once I am packed and moved to mum and dads place,

Be good and be safe
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, so glad you enjoyed the Brock experience...I have 30 something photos from there and am trying to work out how to scrap them for Wade. I did a 5x7 of the mural at the top of Mt Panorama and am thinking of using it as a title lo. Hope your move is OK and let me assure you, you will be jumping for joy in the next couple of weeks when Jack goes to preschool as it means you get some extra time with the girls and then are really excited to see what he's done when you pick him up...