Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry its late but it worked today



So I did try to upload this on ANZAC day but it would not work so I tried today and what luck it worked , Both my nana and nana and pop have seen the layout and loved it it made my nana (pop is dec) remember what a hunk pop was all those years ago so im glad about that, im on a misson to try and do a layout with a pic of the both of them!!!! So i will have to ask my mum for some pics of her parents so u will have to come back and check if I have done it or not!! Last time i talked to nana and pop they had not seen it but I hope they have seen it by now.

So I have not been doing too much as I have been too tired and and sore to do anything, I went to town today but my friend Sandra took me and the kids it was great, I love that u can be lucky enough to have friends that help out when u need it, Kylie and Ethan are coming over on saturday for playtime and kylie and i might do some scrapping !!! Kids behaviour permitting.

Ok so taya is sitting here crying in my ear so I am going to go

bye for now

No comments: